- What is a payday loan?
- Can I get a loan if I have poor credit?
- Why do I need to login to my bank?
- How much can I borrow?
- How long can I borrow for?
- Will I be eligible for a loan if I’m self-employed?
- What type of loans do you offer?
- Does a term loan help my credit score?
- What happens if I can't repay my loan?
What is a payday loan?
A payday loan or cash advance is a short-term, small-dollar loan, often used to cover unexpected expenses or to bridge a temporary gap between paydays. Payday loans are used to cover short-term financial situations — they are not a long-term financial solution.
Helium Loans is a Payday Alternative Lender that offer's longer term loans with 10 times lower interest rates.