See more in this section
- What is a payday loan?
- Can I get a loan if I have poor credit?
- Why do I need to login to my bank?
- How much can I borrow?
- How long can I borrow for?
- Will I be eligible for a loan if I’m self-employed?
- What type of loans do you offer?
- Does a term loan help my credit score?
- What happens if I can't repay my loan?
How long can I borrow for?
We have different loans types. For our:
Payday loan: The loan is due the same day you are getting paid by your employer to a maximum of 14 days.
Term loan: The loan is due up to a maximum of 1 year.