- What is a payday loan?
- Can I get a loan if I have poor credit?
- Why do I need to login to my bank?
- How much can I borrow?
- How long can I borrow for?
- Will I be eligible for a loan if I’m self-employed?
- What type of loans do you offer?
- Does a term loan help my credit score?
- What happens if I can't repay my loan?
What happens if I can't repay my loan?
We like to work with clients and can reduce your payments and extend the loan if needed to help keep the loan in good standing. If you don't respond to our calls or letters we will exercise our legal rights by sending your loan to a collection agency and/or will take directly you to court. Unpaid balances remain on your credit report for 7 years and the loan will continue to collect interest. In our experience judges grant us the cost of court fees and lawyer expenses which will be added to your balance.
The following graphic show what happens to unpaid balances: