What are the requirements to get a loan?
To qualify for a Payday Loan Account, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older
- You must have an active source of income. We do NOT accept ODSP or ANY form of government assistance payments as income.
- You must have an active chequing or savings account with at least thirty (30) transactions in the last ninety (90) days
- You must not currently be in bankruptcy, consumer proposal or be enrolled in credit counseling. If you are on social assistance, employment insurance or CPP, you are not eligible. The final decision on all applications is subject to the sole discretion of Helium Loans.
- A phone that can receive calls or text messages
- An email address
- Income of at least $2,500 per month for Personal Loans
How do I send documents to Helium Loans?
We only accept paperless applications. Please visit www.heliumloans.com to open an account
What information do I need to apply?
1. Access to your bank account that your pay-check goes to
2. Driver’s License
3. Basic Personal Info
What is the renewal policy?
If you do not have any outstanding unpaid loans, you are eligible to apply for a new loan.
Why would my application be refused?
• Currently in un-discharged bankruptcy
• Employment income is not stable
• Incomplete or inaccurate information when filling out the forms
• Too many insufficient funds transactions (NSF) in your bank account
Can I complete my loan application in person?
Yes, you can visit our office anytime and complete your loan application on a tablet on site. You will still need to verify your banking information and a credit check may be required.