What are the requirements to get a loan?
To qualify for a Payday Loan Account, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older
- You must have an active source of income.
- You must have an active chequing or savings account with at least thirty (30) transactions in the last ninety (90) days
- You must not currently be in bankruptcy, consumer proposal or be enrolled in credit counseling. If you are on social assistance, employment insurance or CPP, you are not eligible.
- A phone that can receive calls or text messages
- An email address
- Income of at least $2,000 per month for Coffee Cup Loans
- Income of at least $2,500 per month for Personal Term Loans
- Income of at least $3,000 per month for Lines of Credit
- A credit score of at least 600-700 points, depending on the product
- The final decision on all applications is subject to the sole discretion of Helium Loans.
How do I send documents to Helium Loans?
We only accept paperless applications. Please visit www.heliumloans.com to open an account
What information do I need to apply?
1. Access to your bank account that your pay-check goes to
2. Driver’s License
3. Basic Personal Info
What is the renewal policy?
If you do not have any outstanding unpaid loans, you are eligible to apply for a new loan.
Why would my application be refused?
• Currently in un-discharged bankruptcy
• Employment income is not stable
• Incomplete or inaccurate information when filling out the forms
• Too many insufficient funds transactions (NSF) in your bank account
Can I complete my loan application in person?
Yes, you can visit our office anytime and complete your loan application on a tablet on site. You will still need to verify your banking information and a credit check may be required.