What are the requirements to get a loan?
To qualify for a Payday Loan Account, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older
- You must have an active source of income.
- You must have an active chequing or savings account with at least thirty (30) transactions in the last ninety (90) days
- You must not currently be in bankruptcy, consumer proposal or be enrolled in credit counseling. If you are on social assistance, employment insurance or CPP, you are not eligible.
- A phone that can receive calls or text messages
- An email address
- Income of at least $2,000 per month for Coffee Cup Loans
- Income of at least $2,500 per month for Personal Term Loans
- Income of at least $3,000 per month for Lines of Credit
- A credit score of at least 600-700 points, depending on the product
- The final decision on all applications is subject to the sole discretion of Helium Loans.