What are the requirements to get a loan?
To qualify for a Payday Loan Account, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older
- You must have an active source of income. We do NOT accept ODSP or ANY form of government assistance payments as income.
- You must have an active chequing or savings account with at least thirty (30) transactions in the last ninety (90) days
- You must not currently be in bankruptcy, consumer proposal or be enrolled in credit counseling. If you are on social assistance, employment insurance or CPP, you are not eligible. The final decision on all applications is subject to the sole discretion of Helium Loans.
- A phone that can receive calls or text messages
- An email address
- Income of at least $2,500 per month for Personal Loans